Foil underfloor heating is an ideal heater for larger areas and for use with so-called floating floors such as laminate, vinyl, engineered wood, and carpet. Simple to install, the Foil Heater delivers a consistent heat distribution with the thermal properties of the reinforced aluminum foil used in the heater helping to spread the heat evenly.
If you are using softer floor coverings such as Vinyl or carpet the foil heater must be used in conjunction with the Warmup Dual Overlay System. The Dual Overlay subfloor provides protection for the Foil Heater while allowing the heat to easily pass through to the final floor finish providing maximum comfort.
However, note that Dual Overlay must not be used in ‘wet’ rooms (such as bathrooms).
- Foil layer acts a continuous earth layer within the floor construction whilst also diffusing the heat evenly
- Installed directly under the floor finish; no self levelling required
- Ideal for regular shaped rooms, where the 0.5m wide mats can be rolled out across the floor in parallel runs.
- Ideal for heating under laminate, engineered wood and other floating floor finishes
- BEAB Approved and CE marked meeting the highest safety standards for ultimate piece of mind
- 15 Year Warranty & SafetyNet Installation Guarantee
|Warmup Foil Heater In m²||Foil Heater 1.0m² 140w|
|Heating Type||Primary heating for most rooms|
|Heating Cable||Twin conductor|
|Operating Voltage||230V 50Hz|
|Cold Lead Length||3m|
|IP Rating||IP X7|
|Warranty||15 year warranty|
pdf, 1.56 MB